Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

For the third year in a row I spent Halloween in Seattle with Jeanna, and once again it was everything I dreamed it would be. God I live for this holiday. So far I have managed to rock a cop outfit, Peter Pan, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, an ’80s girl and a pirate. And yes, I’m already thinking about next year.

As for Halloween this year, over the weekend my friend Kelly hosted an Oktoberfest party – wear your costume, obviously. We headed over to her house for German brew and brats, and of course karaoke. Friends, food and beer, I don’t know what else you could ask for. Maybe a cute boy in some liederhosen, I guess.
Halloween night, Jeanna, Kelly and I headed down to Pioneer Square to the club where Underdog Sports League was hosting a Halloween bash. We did this last year as well, and it’s pretty much the one time a year I will venture into Pioneer Square. The night was fantastic but unfortunately I don’t have many pictures.
Next year, in the hopes that I will still have a significant other, I think I might finally be ready to venture into the “couples costume” category – and I think my idea is pretty clever: Curious George and The Man In The Yellow Hat! Come on, how cute would I look as a monkey?

0 comments: