Monday, December 10, 2007

Another day, another year...

Today is my 26th birthday and I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it. I've been wondering a lot if I've spent the years since graduating from college in the most productive way possible. However, I live in a fantastic apartment with a fabulous roommate, I have a great boyfriend and terrific friends, my family is absolutely amazing and hey, I have my health, right? Just to keep a record, here is my horoscope for today and the coming year:

SAGITTARIUS: You are a hot prospect. Everyone loves to be close to the whiz kid and you certainly know your stuff. Don't be surprised if you are the target of Cupid's arrows this evening.

You can expect good fortune during the next few weeks. This gives you a chance to develop intelligent long-range plans and to accept opportunities that can improve your life on many levels. In January and February you might be sidetracked by a wild idea or an unexpected change of plan. You may need to adjust to certain situations temporarily, but must never lose sight of your desired destination. A romantic possibility could appear in May or June, but you may find it is a wild goose chase unless you remain well grounded. If you want to be certain about true love, examine the person in your life next July. You could meet your soul mate then, obtain a commitment or receive an important job offer.

Thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party on Saturday night, from what I can remember it was super fun. I love all of you, thanks so much for making the past year better than I ever could have dreamed. I hope 26 will be just as great!

Jeanna, Rachael and I having some drinks before heading out on the town.
All my fabulous friends joined me for food, drinks and fabulous entertainment at Chopstix.
Even Jillian, one of my oldest and dearest friends.
Jillian and Tara spent some time being fabulous together.
Stewart giving me birthday kisses.
I posed for the camera...
PDA?
Singing with Stinger.
Smiling pretty with Crystal. I think it took about four shots before we got it right.
Aw, don't we make a cute couple?
Sarah and Jillian = two-headed monster.
I think I kissed the vast majority of my friends that night.
Yep, the VAST majority.
The best of friends since we were pen pals in second grade. Aw!
Hugs for my roommate! Such a fabulous girl.
Sarah and Stewie - both a little drunkie...

2 comments:

ReadyToShelve said...

Happy 26th, you old bag! :)

Anonymous said...

It was really fun!!! I didn't see the pics on your page yet, am I just blind or are you slacking off??

-Rach