Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lazy blogging

Guilty as charged. I am a lazy blogger. I write consistently for a couple months and then drop off the face of the earth. Why I do this, I have no idea. It’s not because my life becomes any less interesting – I consider myself a fairly entertaining person, actually. I really don’t even know why I feel the need to explain myself, since I really write this blog for me, and not you. But I suppose it’s nice to keep my friends updated on my life, and when I disappear for weeks and / or months I can’t really expect my friends to come back every day checking for updates – only to find disappointment. I’d stop reading, too.

In any case, I am really going to try and start blogging again on a semi regular basis. And to make up for the past few months of laziness, I’ve posted some “Recap” blogs for my apparent hiatus in October, November and December. Please feel free to go back and read / enjoy / comment but do not judge, please!

I heart all of you for taking an interest in my life.

0 comments: