Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Stewart!

I'd like to take a moment to welcome my amazing boyfriend Stewart into a new phase of his life... his LATE TWENTIES!

Surprisingly, he doesn't even seem stressed out about the situation. I think it's because men generally only get better looking as they age. Bogus. In any case, we started off Stew's birthday week celebration by visiting his dad down in Vancouver, WA. We went out to dinner at Beaches, where they were nice enough to give Stew his own menu and even some token birthday gifts.

As for me, I made Stewart wait until his actual birthday before opening my present: a pretty rad watch if I do say so myself. Then, on Saturday night, we stopped at Dave's house for a little BBQ fun before heading out on the town.
We spent some time at Fado before walking across the street to another bar where we danced the night away.
The next morning the reality of getting older really hit us... we were too sick to even get off the couch for food until about 2 p.m. So much for aging gracefully.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEWIE!
XOXOXO

0 comments: