Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend 2008

Even though it's pretty obvious that nothing can top last year's Memorial Day weekend shenanigans, we stuck with tradition and once again headed over to Evan's cabin in Sunland for the three-day weekend.
The crew is always the same, minus a few here and there. We always get drink, drank, drunk at the cabin. And of course, we ALWAYS go to the sand dunes, aka Disneyland according to Kelly. So this year was one in the same. We took the boat over to the dunes and parked the boat as usual. However, I think I made the mistake of not starting to drink early enough in the day, because the crazy party over there seemed to be a little too... clear or something.
I was completely appalled at the number of small children there, running in between 18-year-old girls wearing pasties and taking beer bongs. The water seemed dirtier and the people trashier. Oh, I'm sure nothing has changed... I think I'm usually in such a daze that I don't realize what I am a part of! How sad... am I getting too old for Disneyland? Has its magical powers over me worn off? Tragic.In any case, the rest of the weekend we spent basking in the sun on the boat and hanging with good friends at Evan's. Although the weather wasn't completely cooperative, and it even rained for a while, we entertained ourselves with games, food and booze. We also went over to Crescent Bar for pizza... something I hadn't done before. While we were there, a full blown drinking contest ensued.. one of my favorite parts of the trip. Besides, of course, Larisa krunking like crazy in the driveway.
Until next year... Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha blow job shots are the best-- I always make my guy friends take them even though they get embarrassed.