Monday, May 28, 2007

RICH! Where are my keys?!?

Well, I survived Memorial Day Weekend 2007... barely. Because I need to immediately take my bruised and battered body back to bed, here’s the quick recap. Don't judge. In a span of less than 72 hours I managed to:
  • Pass out in the back seat of my own car. By myself.
  • Lock my keys in my car.
  • Become completely intoxicated between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. while waiting for AAA to come unlock previously mentioned car.
  • Use caution tape stickers as pasties (in lieu of a bikini top).
  • Hang my bare ass into the Columbia River to avoid peeing in the boat.
  • Eat total shit in Evan’s lawn while 10 people laughed and pointed.
  • Lose most of my possessions including my shoes, earrings, sunglasses and previously mentioned car keys.
  • Have a dance party in an old man’s garage.
  • Ride an electric motorcycle with a perfect stranger.
  • Take at least 10 beer bongs (four of which occurred in a span of 20 minutes).
  • Let Kelly cut a splinter out of my hand with a steak knife.
  • Walk barefoot through probably about a half mile of gravel.
  • Build the highest Drinking Jenga tower I have ever seen in my whole life.
  • Live through what I can only describe as a hurricane – thanks to Tara’s heater.
  • Gain probably 10 pounds by existing entirely off beer, liquor, cheesy brats and Swedish Fish.
  • Realize that I am far, far too old for this type of behavior.
Somebody check me in.

Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth

Pretty much the best drinking partner you will ever meet
Only a rare man would have the balls to wear this outfit

Honestly... who are these guys?
The first of many, many beer bongs
Vanessa, Mike & Tequila Shots
Island Oasis
Cheers!

Why is my life so fantastic?
Before the madness

"I can't be seen kissing the make-out king"
Whoops

More beer, please!
Calm before the storm

Beer Bong for breakfast - Day 2
Paradise

Carrie, Sarah & Kelly - Still drinking, obviously
The best game of Drinking Jenga ever played

Dance Party USA
Sarah and... Robert DiNiro?

Party Girls
I want to go back... immediately.

1 comments:

Jeanna said...

Last year, I took the Junk Crown. This year, it's yours. Congratulations! The two of us manage to be complete and utter drunks.