Thursday, September 06, 2007

This is the way I live...

Well I've once again survived Labor Day Weekend with nothing more serious than a slightly burned nose and several bumps and bruises. It was everything I dreamed it would be, and more. We once again headed to Evan's cabin in Sunland, the happiest place on earth, to spend the entire weekend drinking at the most fantastic party in the state. Although Winston and Tara's boat was out of commission, we were still able to snag a ride over to the Sand Dunes with my good friend Shane. And well... we partied like rock stars. I think the photos pretty much say it all...

Stewart started off the weekend by drinking about half a bottle of tequila during the Friday night car trip over the pass.
Once we reached the cabin I quickly made some dranks, drunk 'em, and got drunk.
I then apparently started a wrestling match with Stew, which I'm pretty sure I won...
Setting up a tent in the dark, while drinking, is not the greatest idea.
But having a dance party on the deck? GREAT idea.
Booty shots!
Do you ever notice how EVERYONE is your best friend when you're drinking?
Sibling water fight in the cabin. Evan obviously has superior weapons.
This is how you hitch a ride to the Sand Dunes when you don't have a boat of your own... I'm actually kind of surprised the Party Barge made it!
I really should be paid for all the Bud Light representation I have done this summer. Stew's hat just makes the picture even more classic.
Shane and Josh basking on top of the Party Barge.
I'm telling, you it's the happiest place on earth!
"If you're not a hooker you're worthless to me." Well, duh.
Scary two-headed monster picture... is it Sarah? Is it Jeanna? The world may never know...
The night begins to become hazy...
America's Next Top Models.
Rollin' Like Cholos.
And that, my friends, is the brief recap of Labor Day Weekend 2007. If you weren't there, I can't possible explain to you how fabulous it actually was, but hopefully at some point in life you will be able to experience it for yourself.
THIS. IS. THE. WAY. I. LIVE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another trip you will have to participate in is the fall cabin trip. I am bummed you couldn't fit this time around but it was in high demand to go. It is so good to see you blog about your summer. I love the two headed picture. And I hope to meet your other half sometime soon.
Peace