Monday, October 16, 2006

Ladies Night


A night out on the town with the girls is always fun, and this past Saturday was no exception. Angela was kind enough to organize a girls only wine/appetizer party, and the night turned out to be pretty fabulous.

We started off at Angela’s apartment in Fremont. Her place was nicely crammed full of fabulous females, amazing appetizers and an assortment of wines. In between chatting with friends I managed to completely stuff myself with some delectable goodies – my personal favorite were Vanessa’s stuffed portabella mushrooms.

Once sufficiently buzzed, we headed down the street to the High Dive, anticipating hearing The Mob Law play. As we approached the bar, I couldn’t help but notice the absolutely gorgeous ladies I was surrounded by. I still don’t understand how anyone could possibly call this group “the B squad.” We are undoubtedly a group of complete hotties! Not to mention we all have amazing personalities to boot.

Waiting in line to show my ID I was greeted with a pleasant surprise; several guys that I went to college with but hadn’t seen in nearly two years were on their way in to see the band as well! I met Josh, Tyrell and Casey sophomore year at Western and hung out with them incessantly until graduation, so it was great to catch up and reminisce. Inside, I also saw another group of old friends from Western – apparently it was college reunion 2006 in Seattle this weekend. Random.

The Mob Law was pretty rockin’ and we had a great time drinking and dancing the night away. Sometimes it just feels so great to go out with the girls with no expectations except to hang out with each other. I really love my fabulous friends!!

0 comments: