Thursday, June 08, 2006

Anybody Else Frustrated?


Dude, what the heck has been up with Blogger.com lately? Every singe time I try to log on it gives me an error message, and it's been happening for about a week now!

It's really been stressing me out, since Blogger is my new replacement obsession for MySpace.

I swear if I see "Temporarily Down For Maintenance" pop up on my screen one more time, I am going to throw my mouse at the monitor. I have very little patience when it comes to malfunctioning technology.

Imagine how frustrating it is to have your one guilty pleasure at the office taken away. I've got nothing left, since the Best of Craigslist is updated so rarely now. And my horoscope takes just a second to check.

Doesn't Blogger have any tech support people? Maybe they should hire Tom...

Or maybe I should just get back to work.

2 comments:

Paolo said...

Yeah, blogger has been pissing me off the last couple days, too.

Jeanna said...

This cracked me up cause it's sooo true.
I love that this is our life.