Thursday, May 07, 2009

Looking Forward…

I can’t believe it – I am actually done with my midterm exams! Since the flu knocked me out of commission for more than a week, I was moderately concerned about how I was going to perform, but now that I’m done I think I actually did pretty well! Phew! What a sense of relief! And now the countdown begins… only four more weeks until I am officially done with my program and I will be a certified paralegal! Where I go from there, only time will tell…

To celebrate being done with midterms, I have a super fun weekend planned! Friday night I am meeting up with a bunch of old college friends for dinner before heading to Hop Scotch, a spring beer and scotch festival in Fremont. Then, tomorrow morning, Stew and I are headed out early to catch the ferry to Port Townsend for a Mother’s Day weekend with my family. Port Townsend is an adorable little historical town on the Olympia Peninsula, and the weather forecast looks great so far so I’m really excited for a nice outdoorsy weekend in the sunshine.

I’ll be sure to post pictures next week! What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

3 comments:

Bayjb said...

This weekend was pretty low-key. Little shopping, little movie watching, nothing out of control. Cannot believe Memorial Day is in two weeks!

ReadyToShelve said...

If the previous four years of your overachieving life are any indicator, you did more than well on your mid-terms! :)

Sarah Alway said...

Steve - I think that's the nicest thing someone has said to me in a long time... Thank you! Sometimes I feel intense anxiety about the fact that maybe I totally wasted the last four years and accomplished nothing. I had no idea someone might have considered me an "overachiever" the whole time! :-)