Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Home Stretch

I just started my final quarter of the Paralegal Certification Program at the UW, and I finally feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Last quarter I lived and breathed Litigation, but this quarter I get to enjoy a plethora of classes/topics, including: Complex Litigation, Criminal Law, Family Law and Business Law. I’m super excited!

I feel like this is really going to help give me a taste of what law school might be like, and help me decide whether or not to apply. So far, I’m pretty certain that’s the route I want to take. Not only am I a nerd who loves school, but I am fascinated by the legal system and how it affects society. (Don’t worry, I won’t write my entire entrance essay here.)

I also went to a seminar this week for what is supposedly the “best” LSAT prep course in Seattle, and I was pretty impressed by what they offer. I’m tentatively planning on beginning that course in July so I can take the LSAT in September. We’ll see how it goes!

Supposedly, this quarter is supposed to be much less time consuming than the last, so I’m hoping I might only have to spend one day per weekend on schoolwork, instead of both. This way I can spend some more time with all my wonderful peeps!

Call me. *wink*

0 comments: