Saturday, March 28, 2009

Star Student

Antsy to find out how I performed on the final exam for my litigation class, I emailed my instructor to pacify myself. Even though I figured I did pretty well on the test, I was still moderately shocked by his response:

"Not only did you pass, you got the highest grade in the class on the final... 98. Congrats! That is very, VERY impressive work!! A pleasure having you, and I'm looking forward to next semester! Keep it up!!"

WOW. I was ridiculously excited to get such positive feedback. I worked really, really hard to prepare for that exam, and even though the program is designed for "working professionals," many of the people I am competing with don't have jobs. So it felt amazing to have all of my hard work pay off. And now I can't wait to get the test back next week with my instructor's silly "Star Student" stamp on it. I am such a nerd.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sarah, I am learning how to read blogs. Congratulations on your great exam score. Keep up the good work.

Sarah Alway said...

Thank you!

ReadyToShelve said...

Rock star!

Brooke said...

good job!~ i love getting A's :)