Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yee Haw!

I definitely wouldn’t call myself a huge country music fan, but I suppose I like it as much as the next person. So when some friends invited us to the Brad Paisley with Dierks Bentley show I thought, “Sure, why not?”

The concert was last weekend and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I knew I would have a good time simply because an evening with friends never fails to be entertaining, but… what a great concert! Even though I wasn’t too familiar with the music and didn’t know the words, I found myself moving, clapping and singing along the entire time. Sure, it could have been all those beers I had at dinner, or the shot I had in the parking lot, but in any event…

My new goal is to find some more fantastic country music concerts to attend over the summer. Oh and of course to get a super cute cowboy(girl?) hat. Yee haw!

2 comments:

Kuck said...

I'm with you on the "like it as much as the next person"... but the bad thing is I live in the South lol. So I'm like sacrilegious or something for not liking it. But I've seen Brad Paisley before and he does do a pretty good show.

Brooke said...

I went to a Kenny Chesney/ Keith Urban/ Deena Carter concert one time in Georgia and it was fun! That's the only country concert I've been too though.. oh and I saw Merle Haggard before Bob Dylan played.