Friday, February 08, 2008

A New Look!

Last night I got some help from a miracle worker and today I am sporting a brand new look - I now have shoulder-length, super-layered, tons-of-blond-highlights hair!! I figured it was about time that I moved away from the long, straight look I have been rocking since about the fourth grade. So I visited my friend Crystal at her salon, Michael's of Bellevue, and a few hours later I came out 11-inches of hair lighter and looking like a completely different person - and I love it!

Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! this is the first time i've ever seen you w/ shorter hair!!! it looks good!
love brooke

ReadyToShelve said...

Yowza. Tell that man of yours to ramp up those protective tendencies, cause girlfren you just got three or four degree hotta!

Adam Sherman, GPSS Vice President said...

Wow Sarah! You look beautiful... I agree with lowcoolant. Stewart's gonna have his hands full beatin em off!

-Adam

ADeskJockey said...

OMG, I totally love it!!!!!!!! She did a great job. You look so grown up.

Sarah Alway said...

Wow guys, thanks for all the compliments! Since Brooke has known me since age 12 and claims she has never seen me with shorter hair, I think it's clear that it was time for a change!

I'll tell Stew to start practicing his Kung Fu moves.

JB Bonifacio said...

i'm left utterly speechless...

i smell "new facebook profile."

-jb-