Friday, October 10, 2008

Relaxing weekend ahead?

If only this weekend included just ONE more day… My list of scheduled activities is already ridiculously long:

  • Little Brother’s rugby game
  • Homework - reading
  • Pick up new furniture
  • Homework – case brief
  • Kelly & Amy’s birthday party
  • Shannon’s birthday party
  • Homework - reading
  • SATC style brunch and pedicures with Sister and Cousin
  • Homework – library research
  • Watch Seahawk’s game
  • Homework – project 1
  • Lily’s birthday party
  • Homework – Westlaw training
  • Unpacking and organizing

How I will get everything done, I have no idea. But I’m glad I have quite a few fun things to take care of… in between a crazy amount of homework! Yeesh.

1 comments:

Adam Sherman, GPSS Vice President said...

Holy crap, this was a shit load of stuff to get done. Mine was somewhat similar. Lots of school. Two weddings (one in cali one in b'ham), one of which I was bestman, LSAT test, etc... Glad to see you blogging again. I had almsot given up on you there. Not that I am one to talk. Hopefully I'll be back posting again too! If you want to meet up on campus I have class til 5:30 on Tuesdays. Dont you have class at 6 or something on Tuesdays. Let me know your schedule and we can get some coffee or something.