Monday, January 26, 2009

Brunettes Have More Fun

I’m still trying to get used to a new financial situation that includes a mortgage double what my rent used to be and tuition payments. So it’s only natural that I had to make some cuts here and there.

Sadly, one of the things that had to go is my blonde hair. I refuse to be one of those trashy girls with dark roots. Carrie Bradshaw couldn’t even pull it off in Season Five, so I don’t see why I could either.

So I went in on Friday for the inevitable… my hair is brown again. It’s pretty tragic. I love being a blonde! However, I feel like now I can last through the winter without constantly being worried about touch-ups, and going blonde again in the spring will be that much more fun.

I’d post a picture of my new look, but I found out that having dark hair makes me look VERY pale. Stay tuned for a photo update once I’ve hit the tanning bed a few times.

3 comments:

Seattle Swift said...

Brunettes definitely have more fun, I've been highlight-free for two years and love saving all the money it cost to get touched up!

Bayjb said...

As a reformed blonde, brunettes do have more fun! I had to cut back too on spending and hair color was the first change. But I get way more compliments on my brown hair now.

Brooke said...

aw! you look great brunette!! i like the blonde too though, just go back in the summer like you said!