Friday, February 27, 2009

Now I know my ABCs…

WOW. I can’t believe I actually got through 26 posts in 26 days! This is officially the most consistent blogging I’ve ever done. It was definitely an interesting experience. My favorite part was trying to think outside the box when choosing blog topics. I’d like to think I wrote about some interesting and/or random topics that I might not have explored otherwise. I think some of my personal favorites were J, N and U.

Did you have any favorites? Do you think you would ever try Alphabet Blogging yourself?

Thanks to everyone for all the comments this month – all the feedback definitely made the experiment seem much more worthwhile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally loved the wakesurfing video. :)

And I'd try it but then probably quit on G. I'm such a slacker

ADeskJockey said...

My faves... W & Y, for sure!!